Jersey Cheshire Home
With the substantial efforts of our care team, Jersey Cheshire Home provides Nursing, Residential and Day Care, along with Respite Services, Hydrotherapy and Physiotherapy to adults with all levels of physical disability. Enabling them to lead full and independent lives and offering access to activities and events that others may take for granted.
Disabilities we care for include Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s, Epilepsy, Spina Bifida, Strokes and Head injuries amongst others.
Our mission is to enhance the lives of our disabled residents, along with those of our external clients and their families
The facilities we offer:
- Nursing & Residential Rooms, designed with the individual in mind
- 24hr Nursing Care
- Respite Suite
- Physiotherapy & Aquatherapy
- Day care including bathing, lunch & activities
- Transport Services for residents and day visitors
- Internal & External social activities for our residents
- Group sessions (for MS Society, Stroke Association and Parkinson’s Group)
Guests are always warmly welcomed into the Home and may take part in our daily activities.< Return to list